Move to Perryville
Relocating to Perryville
Perryville is the Heartland's best-kept secret. Its rolling hills and historic sites provide a beautiful and rich background for its thriving industries and retailers. With easy access to Interstate 55 and Highways 51 & 61, Perryville literally sits at the crossroads to everywhere - and to the future. Click here for our community profile.
Our wonderful city is known for its cleanliness, updates services and well-maintained streets. Perryville has been able to hold onto its small-town feel while growing to offer all the amenities of a larger community. Click here for a video.
- 8,225 residents in the city of Perryville | 18,971 residents in Perry County
- Moderate climate with four distinct seasons
- Municipal airport with 7,000 x 100’ concrete runway, fueling station and an Automated Weather Observing System (AWOS)
- Located next to 1-55 for easy access
- Mississippi River: fourth longest river in the world
- Rich history and heritage of 200+ years
- Rural scenic landscape
- Historic downtown square
- Local movie theater and indoor public swimming pool