Perryville Mayfest 2017
32nd Annual Perryville Mayfest [Super Hero Themed]
Sponsored by Robinson Construction
Join us for the 32nd Annual Perryville Mayfest. This year the festivities will take place on Wednesday, May 10th through Saturday, May 13th on the square in downtown Perryville, Missouri.
With food and drink vendors, a parade, craft fair, carnival, and live music being just a small part of the 2017 Mayfest schedule of events, we are sure to bring a big crowd again this year. Other events include a tractor, bike and car show, and washer tournament.
Parade, Friday, May 12th | 6:00 p.m.
The Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce will host a community parade on Friday, May 12th at 6:00 p.m. to celebrate Mayfest. The parade route will leave from the City Park down Ste. Maries St, turn left on Main Street and go left on South Street (past the City Parking Lot) at which point the parade will end and you may return to the City Park. Join in the fun – it’s FREE to enter!
Craft Fair, Saturday, May 13th | 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Each year, the craft fair brings thousands of people out to downtown Perryville. The event starts at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday morning and all vendors are required to stay open until 4:00 p.m. Each year, we have over 150 vendors sign up!
Craft Fair Vendor Information
SOLD! Would you like to be a craft fair vendor at the 2017 Perryville Mayfest? Our craft fair offers a 10' X 10' booth space for a fee of $50. Each vendor is allowed up to two booths, for a total of $100. A limited number of electric spots are available for an additional $5 per space. All electric spots, regardless if the electric is being or not, you will be charged.
Returning vendors will have first option to the same as previous year. Other spaces will be available to vendors on a first reply basis and upon payment. If you sell a trademark/franchise item such as Scentsy, Pampered Chef, etc. please call prior to sending in your application as we only accept one representative from each business.
Already a vendor?
Space confirmation has been mailed to all vendors signed up. If you have not received your letter, please call office at 573-547-6062.
Questions? Please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org. -
Schedule of Events
Click here for the entire list of events for Friday and Saturday. Please find forms for the events below.
Friday, May 12
- 4:30 p.m. | Family FunFest
- 5:00 p.m. | Carnival Opens at American Legion Parking Lot
- 6:00 p.m. | Mayfest Parade
- 7:00 p.m. | Live Music from Last Date
- 8:00 p.m. | Washer Tournament [Info]
Saturday, May 13
- 8:00 a.m. | Mayfest 5K
- 9:00 a.m. | Cutest Baby Contest [FORM]
- 9:00 a.m. | Craft Fair, downtown Square
- 9:00 a.m. | Car, Truck and Bike Show, Knights of Columbus parking lot [INFO]
- 9:00 a.m. | Celebrating Seniors, Perry County Senior Center, snacks, bingo, games and prizes
- 10:30 a.m. | Food and Drink stands open
- 10:30 a.m. | Live Music on stage by JR Digital
- 11:00 a.m. | Diaper Derby & Decorating Contest, sponsored by American Homes Realty (Information)
- 12:30 p.m. | Bed Races, sponsored by Main Street Signs | 12:30 p.m., Saturday May 13 (Flyer, Wavier, Rules & Info)
- 1:30 p.m. | Super Hero Tug of War sponsored by Mary Jane Burgers and Brew
- 2:30 p.m. | Hero's VS. Villains Look-a-like Contest, sponsored by Coldwell Banker Professional Associates and Villainous Grounds (Sign Up)
- 4:00 p.m. | Live Concert by Vintage, acoustic classic rock
- 5:00 p.m. | Washer Tournament [Info]
- 7:00 p.m. | Live Concert by Tungsten Groove
- 8:00 p.m. | Washer Tournament [Info]
You can purchase Mayfest Tshirts $10 (Small- XLarge) and $12 (2XL & 3XL) at the Chamber office starting May 1st or at the information bbooth th
Entertainment Line Up
Friday, May 12, 2017
- Last Date | 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 13, 2017
- Music by JR Digital | 10:30 a.m., Main Stage
- Vintage, acoustic classic rock| 4:00 p.m., Courthouse Lawn
- Tungsten Groove | 7:00 p.m., Main Stage
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors