Perryville Mayfest 2018
33rd Annual Robinson Construction Perryville Mayfest
Join us for the 33rd Annual Robinson Construction Perryville Mayfest. This year the festivities will take place on Wednesday, May 9th through Saturday, May 12th on the square in downtown Perryville, Missouri.
With food and drink vendors, a parade, craft fair, carnival, and live music being just a small part of the 2018 Mayfest schedule of events, we are sure to bring a big crowd again this year. Other events include a tractor, bike and car show, and washer tournament.
Parade, Friday, May 11th | 6:00 p.m.
The Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce will host a community parade on Friday, May 11th at 6:00 p.m. to celebrate Mayfest. The parade route will leave from the City Park down Ste. Maries St, turn left on Main Street and go left on South Street (past the City Parking Lot) at which point the parade will end and you may return to the City Park. Join in the fun! It’s $15.00 for members/$25.00 for non-members.
Craft Fair, Saturday, May 12th | 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Each year, the craft fair brings thousands of people out to downtown Perryville. The event starts at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday morning and all vendors are required to stay open until 4:00 p.m. Each year, we have over 150 vendors sign up!
Craft Fair Vendor Information
Would you like to be a craft fair vendor at the 2018 Perryville Mayfest? Our craft fair offers a 10' X 10' booth space for a fee of $50. Each vendor is allowed up to two booths, for a total of $100. A limited number of electric spots are available for an additional $5 per space. All electric spots, regardless if the electric is being or not, you will be charged.
Returning vendors will have first option to the same as previous year. Other spaces will be available to vendors on a first reply basis and upon payment. If you sell a trademark/franchise item such as Scentsy, Pampered Chef, etc. please call prior to sending in your application as we only accept one representative from each business.
Already a vendor?
Space confirmation has been mailed to all vendors signed up. If you have not received your letter, please call office at 573-547-6062.
Letter and Information [available April 27]
Booth Map [available April 27]
Questions? Please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
Click here for the entire list of events for Friday and Saturday. Please find forms for the events below.
Friday, May 11
- 5:00 p.m. | Carnival Opens at American Legion Parking Lot
- 6:00 p.m. | Mayfest Parade
- 7:00 p.m. | Live Music
- 8:00 p.m. | Washer Tournament
Saturday, May 12
- 8:00 a.m. | Mayfest 5K
- 9:00 a.m. | Cutest Baby Contest
- 9:00 a.m. | Craft Fair, downtown Square
- 9:00 a.m. | Car, Truck and Bike Show, Knights of Columbus parking lot
- 9:00 a.m. | Celebrating Seniors, Perry County Senior Center, snacks, bingo, games and prizes
- 10:30 a.m. | Food and Drink stands open
- 10:30 a.m. | Live Music
- 11:00 a.m. | Diaper Derby & Decorating Contest, sponsored by American Homes Realty
- 12:30 p.m. | Bed Races, sponsored by Main Street Signs
- 2:00 p.m. | Character Costume Contest, sponsored by Coldwell Banker Professional Associates
- 4:00 p.m. | Live Concert
- 5:00 p.m. | Washer Tournament
- 7:00 p.m. | Live Concert
- 8:00 p.m. | Washer Tournament
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors