Whether you have lived in the Perryville Area for a short time or all of your life, Leadership Perryville will help you discover what is happening in the community and how you can get involved.
Leadership Perryville is an innovative community program designed to identify and motivate emerging leaders and to develop their potential for community leadership roles by exposing them to opportunities, realities and challenges of our community. Individuals who have a genuine interest in leadership, who desire to increase their own levels of involvement, and who wish to broaden their knowledge are encouraged to participate.
The eight, one-day sessions are held the third Thursday of each month from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., beginning in March and ending in October. At each session, community leaders and experts from area organizations and institutions participate in class sessions with the intent of stimulating and provoking new thoughts and ideas and highlighting real challenges, realities and opportunities within the Perryville area.
Leadership Perryville also offers first-hand experience through tours of local manufacturing plants, healthcare facilities, area schools, media outlets and many other businesses and organizations.
Applicants for the program must have the support and commitment from their business or organization and should possess the personal commitment to attend all of the program sessions. For more information, please contact Jackie Wengert at email@example.com or (573) 547-6062.
Leadership Perryville Class of 2022
- Annie Bauwens, Citizens Electric Corp.
- Emily Dodd, First State Community Bank
- Jennifer Fritsche, Robinson Construction Co.
- Lisa Lukefahr, Robinson Construction Co.
- Courtney Moran, HSB Advisors
- Chasity Nees, United Enterprises
- Heather Nolan, The Bank of Missouri
- Audrey Schumer, Regional Family Crisis Center
- Amanda Sparkman, Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Cori Zahner, Zahner & Associates