Robinson Construction is a Design-Build General Contractor specializing in the completion of process-intense manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. Our clients include heavy industrial, manufacturing; food grade processing plants, chemical and processing; power and renewable energy; healthcare facilities, and mining industries, as well as federal, state, and municipal agencies.
Robinson Construction is seeking a Workforce Coordinator. This position is responsible for the management and success of the workforce coordination and field staffing functions of the Human Resources Department.
- Responsible for the field talent acquisition necessary to meet company needs and objectives to include full cycle recruiting and on-boarding
- Works closely with the project management team to understand staffing needs and job specifics and updates the workforce database accordingly
- Facilitates equitable talent distribution across all company projects including finalization and coordination of weekly assignments
- Communicates with field personnel to request and/or notify staff of upcoming assignments and responds to employee inquiries related to assignment duration, incentives, etc.
- Develops and fosters relationships with vocational/technical schools, universities and training providers as sources for new talent and training of existing talent
- Attends job fairs at colleges and technical schools
- Performs database audits to ensure system and staffing count accuracy
- May perform duties of the HR Manager in his/her absence
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Previous experience in workforce coordination and/or recruiting/staffing preferred
- Working knowledge of computers and software applications (including MS Office) required; applicant tracking, on-boarding systems and Access database experience preferred
Robinson Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.