The City of Perryville Park and Recreation division is currently accepting applications for the Operations Supervisor. Ideal candidate will be an energetic individual with a strong background in customer service and an ability to provide positive leadership in an operational environment while displaying and possessing exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
The Operations Supervisor provides supervision of the Operations staff, administrative and financial functions of the Operations Office, as well as oversees the customer service of facility. This is a full-time position with a starting salary of $17.13 per hour.
A strong preference will be given to applicants with the following skills, abilities and qualifications:
- Prior experience in office management and customer service
- Superior work ethic
- College degree from an accredited college or university in recreation, sports management, marketing, or closely related field and one to three years related experience. A comparable combination of education, training, and experience will also be considered.
- Valid Class F Missouri Driver’s License
Employees of the City receive a competitive benefits package, including:
- Employer-paid health and life insurance
- Employer-funded retirement program
- Accrued PTO and Long-Term Care pay
This position is open to the public as well as current City employees. Previous applicants must reapply. Applications are available at City Hall, 215 North West Street, Perryville, MO 63775 or www.cityofperryville.com and will be accepted until 5:00 pm on Friday, October 30, 2020. The City of Perryville reserves the right to notify only those individuals selected for an interview as to the status of their application for employment.
The City of Perryville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.