Benefits of Membership
- Get to know fellow Chamber members over coffee and hear the latest community updates at Coffee & Connections; have lunch and enjoy educational presentations at our monthly Lunch ‘n Learns or wind down at Business After Hours happy hour as you network within a casual social setting.
- If you have a new business, consider hosting Ribbon Cutting. This gives members an opportunity to learn and tour your business at a time that works best for you.
- January, March, and October Membership Meetings are great opportunities to engage your entire staff in Chamber happenings, while meeting other business professionals.
- Our Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony, is a great evening held for all members and the event is highlighted by the presentation of Chamber and community awards.
- Mayfest is a community-wide event, Mother’s Day weekend every year. With food and drink vendors, a parade, craft fair, carnival, and live music being just a small part of the Mayfest schedule of events. Other events include a tractor, bike and car show, washer tournament, and special events. Whether you have an informational booth, participate in the parade or sponsor an event during this weekend- your business can shine!
- During the holidays, the Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce sponsors Christmas on the Square. This yearly event is held around the downtown square the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Chamber members are encouraged to participate in the parade, lighting of the square or handing out treats to the community members and visitors who attend.
- Moonlight Madness brings Chamber Members and families together during this Halloween extravaganza held on the fourth Thursday of October. The Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce organizes a trunk or treat around the square. Local members can host a ‘trunk’ and hand out candy and promotional items to the families who come and enjoy this event.
Online and Printed Materials
- Each week the Chamber Connection e-Newsletter is published and you can place information to promote your event, educate fellow business leaders on your business or if you just have a news worthy announcement at no cost to you.
- At the Chamber office, we have space available for your promotional materials and/or business cards at no additional cost.
- Corporate Investors are sponsorships available with the Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce to help support sound economic development initiatives that create a health business climate. Three levels are available.
- Member Service Announcements are a one-page announcement sent via email to the membership database (800+ contacts) at a nominal cost. This announcement has the option to be linked to your website as well as published on social media.
- The Community Profile contains useful facts and listings especially valuable to individuals and businesses seeking relocation to Perryville and Perry County. Ads may be placed for a fee. Applicable member businesses are listed in the directory section at no cost. Members may receive copies at no cost.
- Banner ad space is available on our website; this opportunity is only available to Chamber members.
Are you ready to belong to the Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce?
Contact Jackie Wengert if you have questions about belonging to the Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce at firstname.lastname@example.org.